Home
Categories
Action
Adventure
Comedy
Drama
Fan Fiction
Fantasy
Fiction
General Fiction
Historical Fiction
Horror
Humor
Mature
Mystery
Non-Teen Fiction
Oneshot
Paid Stories
Requested Stories
Romance
Science Fiction
Series
Teen fiction
Thriller
Vampire
Werewolf
Request Story
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
September 23, 2019
Home
»
Romance
» Ang Sarap Mong Mahalin By JFstories
Ang Sarap Mong Mahalin By JFstories
Tweet
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Popular Posts
Knight in Shining Abs By JFstories
A Wife's Secret By Princess_Jenpaumevi
"M-Mahal kita--" "Pero mas mahal mo siya..." Mahirap pakawalan ang taong mahal natin. Pero mas mahirap manatili sa pilin...
Rebellious Love (Stanfield Heirs #2) By AyamiLu
"I've made mistakes out of my rebellion. But I embrace them because they made me who I am and what I am now. I found a brother, pe...
RACE 4: Dark Secret (Ether Murphy) By missgrainne
WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Mature Content | Teaser: One word to describe the famous actress Saleen Stewart- Goddess. One smile then you wil...
TEMPTATION ISLAND 1: Forbidden Pleasure By CeCeLib, Makiwander, RaceDarwin
TEMPTATION Island Series: Book 1 (Forbidden Pleasure) SYNOPSIS: It wasn't right. It never was. People will judge. They always do. B...
Obey Him By JFstories
Would you marry your young drop dead gorg step-dad? PS. He has an attitude problem. PS again, he's the youngest politician in town. RNS#...
RUTHLESS MEN SERIES #1-Hellion's Possession By selenereese
Hellion Herrich Zy Zchneider, a Mafia Boss who's incapable of loving someone. Cold. Heartless. Killer. Ruthless. Devil. He was respect...
Beanca Bella By xxakanexx
"I'm a lesbian, Macario." Iyon ang apat na salitang nagpabago sa buhay ni Beanca Bella San Isidro. Babae siya ngunit babae...
Must get out By xxakanexx
For Gabrielle Avery Apelyido, staying inside is a must. Binuo ni Avery ang sarili niyang mundo sa loob ng apat na sulok na iyon ng kanyang s...
JE T'AIME By CeCeLib
When a philandering butler realizes his romantic feelings towards the spoiled and pompous ass Marquess Jacques Sotello, will he have the gut...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Created By
SoraTemplates
| Distributed By
Gooyaabi Templates
0 Comments:
Post a Comment