Home
Categories
Action
Adventure
Comedy
Drama
Fan Fiction
Fantasy
Fiction
General Fiction
Historical Fiction
Horror
Humor
Mature
Mystery
Non-Teen Fiction
Oneshot
Paid Stories
Requested Stories
Romance
Science Fiction
Series
Teen fiction
Thriller
Vampire
Werewolf
Request Story
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
November 03, 2019
I may have won his heart but is it enough to be his wife? - Skyrene Del Rio
Home
»
General Fiction
,
Requested Stories
,
Romance
» How To Be The Bachelor's Wife By CengCrdva
How To Be The Bachelor's Wife By CengCrdva
I may have won his heart but is it enough to be his wife? - Skyrene Del Rio
Tweet
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Popular Posts
Knight in Shining Abs By JFstories
Must get out By xxakanexx
For Gabrielle Avery Apelyido, staying inside is a must. Binuo ni Avery ang sarili niyang mundo sa loob ng apat na sulok na iyon ng kanyang s...
Twin Lust By xiomai
Obey Him By JFstories
Would you marry your young drop dead gorg step-dad? PS. He has an attitude problem. PS again, he's the youngest politician in town. RNS#...
A Wife's Secret By Princess_Jenpaumevi
"M-Mahal kita--" "Pero mas mahal mo siya..." Mahirap pakawalan ang taong mahal natin. Pero mas mahirap manatili sa pilin...
Rebellious Love (Stanfield Heirs #2) By AyamiLu
"I've made mistakes out of my rebellion. But I embrace them because they made me who I am and what I am now. I found a brother, pe...
RUTHLESS MEN SERIES #1-Hellion's Possession By selenereese
Hellion Herrich Zy Zchneider, a Mafia Boss who's incapable of loving someone. Cold. Heartless. Killer. Ruthless. Devil. He was respect...
RACE 4: Dark Secret (Ether Murphy) By missgrainne
WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Mature Content | Teaser: One word to describe the famous actress Saleen Stewart- Goddess. One smile then you wil...
Tempting The Heiress By heartlessnostalgia
I Ñ I G O "The best way to not get burned is to never play with fire..." Thallia Josephine Raymundo has only one mission, it i...
Loving The Green Stone (FS # 2) By SilentInspired
What is a damsel in distress means? According to the dictionary it means that a young woman in trouble and needs to be rescued by a prince...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Created By
SoraTemplates
| Distributed By
Gooyaabi Templates
0 Comments:
Post a Comment